Jul 25, 2011
Speedcars SA Announces New 6 Round Series
Speedway Australia is proud to support the inaugural “Middy’s Speedcar Slam” series, to be contested over 6 rounds across South Australia and Victoria.
The six rounds will be contested at Murray Bridge Speedway, Timmis Speedway in Mildura, Blue Ribbon Raceway in Horsham, Redline Raceway in Ballarat and Speedway City in Adelaide.
The series boasts a tow and prize money pool of $20,000 thanks to the corporate support of Middy’s Data & Electrical, and a number of Speedcar standout competitors across South Australia and Victoria have already committed to the series.
South Australian Speedcar representative Trevor Knuckey commented on the upcoming events.
“The series is geared to encourage the state [Speedcar] competition, and raise it to a higher level.”
“We are out to make a statement during the Speedcar Slam; with Middy’s support and corporate colour (pink), I am sure we’ll be noticed.”
The series will blast off on October 22 2011 at Murray Bridge Speedway.
Fore more information, stay tuned to speedwayaustralia.net.au or visit Speedcars Australia at www.speedcarworld.com.au.
- Round 1: Murray Bridge Speedway, October 22 2011
- Round 2: Blue Ribbon Raceway Horsham, November 12 2011
- Round 3: Timmis Speedway Mildura, November 19 2011
- Round 4: Murray Bridge Speedway, December 10 2011
- Round 5: Redline Raceway Ballarat, February 25 2012
- Round 6: Speedway City Adelaide, March 31 2012
Subscribe here to receive our FREE monthly eNews Updates!