Apply For A Licence(Due to Xmas office closure applying for licence may be delayed)
How To Apply Online
- Click the link above that best relates to your requirements (new licence or renewal).
Please note: to renew a licence you will be required to enter your name, date of birth and NASR/Speedway Australia licence number to confirm your identity.
- Complete all required fields in the application process to apply for your Speedway Australia licence.
- Payments MUST be either credit card (VISA/Mastercard) or Cheque (to be posted to Speedway Australia)
Please note: Fast Tracks require a minimum of 2 business days to process (Ie to race on Saturday the application must be received no later than Wednesday afternoon).
- All licences will be posted back to the applicable association or club according to your licence type. Your association or club may charge additional fees in relation to club requirements. Please check with your association or club if this applies to you.
- If you are required to submit a medical, you must print a medical form upon completion of the application process.
Click here to review the Speedway Australia Medical Standards Guide.
Your completed medical may then be submitted to Speedway Australia via the details below.
PO Box 269
Stepney South Australia 5069
Fax: (08) 8363 7977
Please note PDF forms are still available via the Forms & Files page of this website should you require them.