One Day Licences
Competitors may apply for a One Day (Single Event) Licence to participate in Speedway events without possessing a full Speedway Australia Competitor Licence.
- A maximum of two (2) one day licences may be issued to the same person during a racing season for competition divisions, after which a full licence must be applied for (excluding E Class).
- Applicants should allow a minimum of five (5) business days to process this application.
- Licences required sooner than above will attract a fast track fee ($15).
- A one day licence is available for practice in all divisions.￼
- A one day licence is available for competition in the following divisions: ASCF (Excluding Super Sedans), B, E, V, JD, JDJQMA,JDASCF.
Application Forms: Downloads Page